Thursday, March 19, 2009

HeHeeeHe..

Romeo, save me I've been feeling so alone I keep waiting for you, but you never come Is this in my head I don't know what to think He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring And said Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone I love you and that's all I really know I talked to your dad Go pick out a white dress It's a love story Baby, just say yes


ThIs WaSn'T FrOm AnyBoDy BuT It BeIng TaKeN FrOm Me FaV SoNg..LOVe ThIs PaRt..ImaGiNe The ScEnaRiO..Waaa..Syok Maa..HoPe it Will BeInG ReaL In Me LiFe SoOn..ToDaY Im Go TeMaN DidIe Pg FaCiaL..LaMe JgaKle..BleY RoUnD2 La KiJaP Tue..ThEn We ALL Go To FiNd The GaDGeT FoR OuR DiNnEr In ApRiL 4..HuHuHu..BeIng Bz For ThrEe StraI
gHt weeK..SaBo2..im So TireD ToDaY So The PosT QuIeT ShOrT..keeP In ToUcH For The FoLLoWiNg PoSt... -FiN-

2 comments: